CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 13, 2009

GRRR!

AGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I just want to scream my fucking head off right now and throw the biggest temper tantrum that any one has ever seen! If I have to fix one more mistake or have to apologize one more time for someones incompetence I am going have a meltdown. I just had to in to the back office and cry. I am just so frustrated right now. How is it that the person who's supposed to be my manager can't do anything right? It's so fucking wrong that I'm the one working my ass off and having to pick up the slack and I'm not getting the credit for it. Oh, except for the fact that they only want me working Friday and Saturday nights because I'm the only one they can rely on when it gets really busy. FUCK! THAT IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT! The only reason they're making me work those days is because nobody else wants to and it's a fucking boys club around here so the girl gets stuck doing the dirty work. I signed on for AMs only how is it that I'm working 4 PM shifts and only 1 AM? I am so sick of this shit. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER PEOPLE!

0 comments: