Right now I am surrounded by Lacrosse Parents. Someone please shoot me. The team is crazy loud and their parents aren't any better. The mothers are like Soccer Moms on crack. I never thought I would see three adult women hold hands, jump up and down, and squeal because of how cute they thought they were that day. Ugh. I swear to God if this woman in front of me doesn't control her three screaming children I will jump over this desk and do it myself. I really don't think I could be any more irritated. Now they're riding the luggage cart. I keep starring at the mom wanting to yell this is a fucking hotel not a playground! Jesus, it's parents like that that create stupid, immature, adults who believe they can do whatever the hell they want. I swear these people are so needy! Every five seconds someone either calls to the front desk or comes up here. For the past half an hour I've had three people talking to me all at the same time and the phone has been ringing of the hook. Make your own phone calls and get your own directions. In all fairness I might be extra grumpy because the boyfriend is out of town but these people are ridiculous.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment